Kentucky Wrongful Death Attorneys
It’s always hard to lose a loved one. If you’ve lost a loved one due to someone else’s wrongdoing or negligence, there are options to help you move forward. A wrongful death action is one where the surviving family members can bring a lawsuit for their loved one’s death. It’s a way of honoring your loved one’s memory and getting the compensation that you need to rebuild.
A wrongful death is tragic, but you don’t have to suffer through it alone. At Hare Wynn we’re committed to supporting and advising family members. We’ll listen to you and pursue justice in your case. For over 125 years we’ve advised clients and helped them through tough times. Our experienced Kentucky attorneys can provide legal guidance and compassionate advice to help you find a solution.
If you’ve lost a loved one due to another’s negligence, recklessness, or wrongdoing, the Kentucky Wrongful Death attorneys at Hare Wynn can help you. For a free consultation, contact us at (859) 550-2900 or use our online form.
How Can a Wrongful Death Attorney Help Me?
A wrongful death is a very serious matter. Investigators, insurers, law enforcement, and many others will be involved. Records and documents will need to be in place at every step, and someone will need to manage the entire process from start to finish. A Kentucky wrongful death attorney can help:
- Investigate the circumstances that led to the injury and collect evidence about it.
- Coordinate with local authorities.
- Review medical records including emergency responder’s reports and treatment records.
- Prepare legal documents and organize records necessary to your case.
- Negotiate with insurance companies and those responsible for the death.
- Build your case, take it to court, and see your case all the way through.
At Hare Wynn we understand what it means to help families pursue justice and the resources they need to rebuild their lives. An attorney can investigate, document, and build the strongest case possible. Our experienced attorneys have handled all types of wrongful death cases, and they know how to help you.
Why Choose Us?
At Hare Wynn, our experienced attorneys have decades of experience helping families recover from wrongful deaths. We are leaders in plaintiff’s work and we pride ourselves on the compassionate and thorough advice that we provide to survivors. After suffering the loss of a loved one, you may be unsure of your next steps. Our attorneys can give you the legal guidance and support you need.
For over 125 years, Hare Wynn has represented survivors and families in wrongful death actions in Kentucky. We have a long track record of success in obtaining settlements and jury verdicts for those in need. No matter what happened in your case, we are here to help.
What Compensation Is a Family Owed in a Wrongful Death Case?
There’s no replacing your loved one or the support they gave you, but a wrongful death case can help you carry on. In a wrongful death case, you may pursue several types of damages to help you heal and rebuild your life. They include:
- Medical bills for the care of your loved one. In many cases, loved ones will need hospitalization and care before they pass away. A wrongful death can help cover those expenses.
- Compensation for the lost income and support of your loved one. Our loved ones help us in many forms including care and services they provide to us directly. Families also relyonn their loved one’s income to pay the bills and take care of children. A wrongful death action can help you get the support and income you need to carry on.
- Pain and suffering. When you lose a loved one, it can be overwhelming. There may be compensation available to help you recover.
- Funeral costs and expenses. The final expenses of a loved one can add more bills to an already overwhelming situation. A wrongful death action can help recover these costs.
These and other damages may be available. Our attorneys will review your case and advise you on how you may recover. Contact us at (859) 550-2900 for a free consultation.
Types of Wrongful Death Cases We Handle
When someone’s negligence or wrongdoing results in the death of a loved one, we’re here to help you. The Kentucky attorneys at Hare Wynn have handled all types of wrongful death cases from start to finish. The types of cases we handle include:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents. Vehicle accidents are a leading cause of wrongful death. We will investigate the accident, work with authorities, and file any lawsuits needed.
- Reckless or negligence operation of equipment. Workers and bystanders put their lives on the line at construction sites. When someone is not properly trained, or acts carelessly, the company and the individual may be liable.
- Unsafe medication. We count on prescription medication to make us healthier but sometimes medication can do more harm than good.
- Medical malpractice. Doctors and medical practitioners make mistakes. When they do, it can cost the health and lives of their patients.
- Faulty safety equipment. Every day workers rely on equipment to keep them safe. When that equipment fails, we can investigate and help survivors recover.
- Unsafe working conditions. Companies must follow state and Federal laws to keep workers safe. When they put profit above the law, they may be responsible for the deaths that occur.
- Toxic exposure. Workers often work with unknown substances and dangerous materials. If they’re killed by working with unsafe materials, a wrongful death case may be needed.
- Criminal acts. When people commit crimes, it’s possible for others to pay the price. If you lost a loved one due to a criminal act, we’ll help you pursue justice and compensation.
Our Kentucky Wrongful Death Attorneys Can Help
At Hare Wynn we aggressively represent families and estates in Kentucky. If you’ve lost a loved one to a negligent or wrongful act, we can help you recover compensation for your loss and get justice for your loved one. Our experienced attorneys will listen to your needs, investigate your case, and pursue the compensation you need. A wrongful death case can’t replace your loved one but it can help you get the resources you need to move forward.
At Hare Wynn we’ll work with local authorities and investigators to find out what happened. We’ll determine who caused the death, and work to hold them responsible. If you’ve lost a loved one, you need to focus on yourself and your family. Let us handle your case.
For a free consultation, contact us at (859) 550-2900 or fill out our online form.