Experienced Kentucky Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’ve been injured in Kentucky, get help now at (859) 550-2900!
Injuries can change your life forever. Accidents, medical malpractice, and many other causes can inflict injuries that stay with victims for years. If you’ve been injured by someone’s negligence or wrongful acts, know that there are ways to recover.
At Hare Wynn, we’re here to fight for you. For over 125 years, we’ve helped clients pursue justice and compensation for their injuries. We offer compassionate and thorough advice to injury victims, and in every case, we provide the personal attention that you need. We’ll work with you to understand your injuries and develop a strategy for recovery.
When you’re injured, you need talented and experienced attorneys to advocate for you. The experienced Kentucky injury attorneys at Hare Wynn have gained national renown for their work, including recognition from The National Law Journal, the American Board of Trial Advocates, the American College of Trial Lawyers, and many other national organizations. If you, or a loved one, have been injured, let us put our experience and resources to work for you.
For a free consultation about your case, call us at (859) 550-2900 or use our online contact form.
Why Do I Need An Attorney?
If you’ve been hurt in an accident, you may not know where to turn for help. You may find yourself overwhelmed with medical bills and phone calls from insurance companies. You may not know when you’ll be able to return to work. If someone else’s reckless or negligent actions put this burden on you, you could hold them accountable for their actions. With an experienced Kentuck personal injury lawyer on your side, you could secure compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Time is limited to file a claim, so don’t wait to contact an attorney for help.
Why Choose Us?
Since 1890, the attorneys of Hare Wynn have consistently set themselves apart from the rest. Our award-winning trial attorneys are committed to our clients, and that dedication has resulted in over a billion dollars recovered on their behalf. We firmly believe in helping injured people and their families get justice after an accident, and we are ready to help you.
Types of Cases We Handle
At Hare Wynn we have the knowledge and resources to help you. We handle all types of injury cases including:
- Car Accidents. When you’re involved in a car accident, you can be left with serious injuries. The experienced attorneys at Hare Wynn have handled car accident injury cases across the country. If you’re injured, we’ll work with insurers and the responsible parties to get compensation. We’re proud to represent car accident victims, contact us today for a free consultation.
- Truck Accidents. Trucks are heavier and more powerful than passenger cars. If you’re hit by a truck, injury is nearly guaranteed. We’ll investigate the accident and fight for your compensation. In an accident, the truck driver, the trucking company, and equipment manufacturers may all be at fault. We’ll pursue every avenue of compensation and advocate for you.
- Motorcycle Accidents. If you’re riding a motorcycle, you’re susceptible to injury. Motorcycle riders are also more susceptible to the injuries that can result from equipment failures such as tire blowouts and even the best helmet and jacket may not protect you. If a larger, heavier vehicle hits you, you may be thrown and severely injured. We specialize in helping motorcycle riders and their families; if you’re injured, call us.
- Bicycle Accidents. Bicycle riders have many rights on the road, but other vehicles often don’t notice. If a car or truck strikes a bicyclist, head injury, broken bones, other serious injuries are common. The experienced attorneys at Hare Wynn understand the challenges that bicycle riders face, and we’re available to help you get the compensation you need.
- Pedestrian Accidents. Walking places may seem like it’s safer than driving, but if you’re hit you have no protection. When a vehicle collides with a pedestrian, the pedestrian can suffer terrible injuries or even be killed. The injury attorneys at Hare Wynn have decades of experience representing accident victims. Let us put our experience to work for you.
- Wrongful Death. Negligence and wrongful actions can lead to a loved one’s death. It’s a tragic event, and if it happens, make sure you speak with an attorney as soon as you can. The attorneys at Hare Wynn can give you compassionate and thorough advice on your next steps. If your loved one was killed because of someone else’s failures, we can help you find the justice and compensation you need.
- Dog Bites. Dog bites can result in scarring, disfigurement, infection, and countless other problems. If a dog bit you, we’ll find out who was responsible and pursue compensation. We have decades of experience working with insurance companies and policies of all types to help our clients get the recovery they need.
- Burn Injuries. Burn victims can suffer serious and long-lasting injuries. A spark due to negligence or defective equipment can cause disaster. Medical bills, lost wages, pain, and many other problems can follow victims for years. At Hare Wynn we are proud to advocate for burn victims and pursue compensation for them.
- Brain Injuries. Brain injuries cause lasting impairment and problems for the rest of a victim’s life. Medical treatment and therapy can be costly, and brain damage can cause profound changes in a person’s lifestyle. If you, or a loved one, has suffered brain damage resulting from an accident, medical malpractice, or another cause, we can help. We’ll work with medical experts, insurers, and those responsible to get you compensation.
- Spinal Cord Injuries. People take their mobility for granted. A spinal cord injury can change that. Victims of accidents who suffer spinal cord injuries may suffer a permanent injury that even the best medical treatment can’t repair. If you’ve suffered a spinal cord injury, the attorneys at Hare Wynn will review your case and find the compensation you need.
- Amusement Park Injuries. Thrills can come at a price. Every year, thousands of injuries happen at amusement parks. Some of these are due to the operator’s negligence and some are due to inherently unsafe rides. If you’ve suffered an injury at an amusement park, our experienced available attorneys are available to help.
- Sexual Assault. Sexual assault is a serious crime. At Hare Wynn we’re proud to fight for the victims of sexual abuse and help them find the justice they need. If you have questions about your situation, and you need guidance, contact our attorneys today.
- Child Injuries. When children are injured, their lives can be transformed in an instant. They may lose their mobility and require more care than you can give them. The attorneys at Hare Wynn specialize in helping children and their families recover from accidents and find the compensation they need to move forward.
Advocating for You
At Hare Wynn we help victims find justice and get fair compensation for their injuries. Every case is an opportunity to serve our clients with the care and skill that they deserve. We bring over 125 years of knowledge, skill, and experience to every case and we’ll bring it to yours too. If you, or a loved one, have been injured; we’ll advocate for you.
For a free consultation about your case, call (859) 550-2900 or use our online form to get in touch with us today.