Kentucky Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Have you been hurt in a motorcycle accident in Kentucky? The attorneys of Hare Wynn have the experience you need on your side to get the compensation you are owed.
When a motorcycle rider or a passenger is in involved in an accident, the results can be severe. Impacts may happen directly to the rider, or they may be thrown from the vehicle. Motorcycles lack the protection of a car and even the best helmet and safety gear may be no match for the force of impact. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, get the help you need. Contact the attorneys at Hare Wynn for a free consultation.
At Hare Wynn our attorneys are proud to help motorcycle riders and their families recover from accidents. Since 1890, we’ve been helping our clients fight and win. We specialize in helping accident victims and our work has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America®, Super Lawyers® Magazine, the American Board of Trial Advocates, and many other organizations. When you’re involved in a motorcycle accident, we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
If you, or someone you love, has been injured in a motorcycle accident, the experienced Kentucky attorneys at Hare Wynn are here to help. Call (859) 550-2900 or fill out our contact form today.
Why You Need a Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Motorcycle accidents can result in serious injury and recovery can be complicated. Insurance companies, local authorities, and the at-fault parties will all have their own agendas that you’ll need to deal with. Mountains of paperwork and medical bills can pile up, and if there are any questions about the accident, they’ll need to be answered before you can get compensation. It can be exhausting to deal with a motorcycle accident case at the best of times. When you’re injured, it can be even worse.
An attorney will take care of the paperwork, represent you in any negotiations, and advocate for your interests every step of the way. If your case needs to go to court, an attorney can take care of the filings and legal strategies that you need to succeed. When you’re injured, use your time and energy to heal. Let the attorneys at Hare Wynn handle the rest.
We offer a free consultation about your case. If you’ve been injured in Kentucky contact us at (859) 550-2900 today.
How Hare Wynn Can Help You
Motorcycle accidents are stressful, confusing, and can leave you physically and mentally harmed. At Hare Wynn we understand the challenges that motorcycle accident victims face and we know how to stand up for you. We’ve handled motorcycle accidents across the nation, and we have the knowledge and expertise to help your case succeed. Our firm can help at every stage of your case including:
- If you have questions about how the accident occurred, or what caused it, you’ll need an attorney who can give you answers. Our attorneys will work with local investigators and authorities to determine what happened and who is at fault. We’ll review accident reports, examine medical records, and build a clear picture of what happened. It’s complicated and detailed work that needs to be done right. With decades of experience, our attorneys will get the job done.
- Submitting a claim. Insurers don’t want to pay claims, it costs them money. They often make the process confusing and time-consuming so that you’ll give up or settle for less than you deserve. Our attorneys know how to work with insurers and build the claim you need.
- Negotiations for a motorcycle accident are built on details and experience. We’ll build the strongest case possible before heading into negotiations. During negotiations, insurance companies may try to settle for less than you need. We’ll advocate for you and pursue the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries.
Motorcycle accidents are often settled, but if they need to go to trial, we have the legal expertise you need. We’ll work with you to craft a strategy, prepare any filings and evidence, and handle your case in court.
Motorcycle Accident Cases We Handle
Motorcycle accidents can result in serious injuries. At Hare Wynn we’ve handled every type of motorcycle accident and we know what goes into building your case. If you’ve been injured, we have the skill and experience to help you recover.
We have handled the following types of motorcycle accidents and many others:
- Failure to yield to motorcyclists. Automobile drivers may not be paying attention as closely as they should. It’s all too common for motorcycle riders to be injured when someone else doesn’t yield.
- Distracted driving. More and more Americans are driving while distracted. When you’re injured by someone else’s distracted driving, we can help.
- Driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol. When drugs and alcohol are mixed with vehicles, the results are often deadly. If you’ve been injured by an impaired driver, we can help you recover.
- Rear end collisions. When automobiles rear-end each other, it’s easy for injury to occur. When a motorcycle is rear-ended, an injury is almost guaranteed.
- Reckless driving. Reckless drivers can easily injure or kill motorcycle riders. If you’ve been injured by a reckless driver, we’ll work with authorities and investigators to get the justice and compensation you deserve.
- Defective design or manufacture of parts. When a motorcycle part fails, injury and accident often follow. We’ll investigate what happened and pursue compensation from those responsible.
- Roadway conditions. Motorcycles are more susceptible to roadway conditions than other vehicles. Perhaps construction was not marked, or perhaps debris from a truck caused unsafe conditions. We’ll investigate your claim and recover from those responsible.
- Wrongful death. Motorcycles don’t offer their riders much protection, and when an accident occurs, it could prove to be fatal. If you’ve lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, we can help.
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, our attorneys can help you. Contact us at (859) 550-2900 for a free consultation.
The Motorcycle Accident Attorneys at Hare Wynn Will Fight for You
Motorcycle accidents are serious events with serious consequences. At Hare Wynn our Kentucky attorneys have served motorcycle accident victims across the nation with skill and integrity. We’ll find out what happened and pursue the compensation you and your family need. No matter the type of accident you’ve faced, we’re here for you.
For a free consultation, fill out our online form or contact us at (859) 550-2900 today.