Kentucky Burn Injury Attorneys
A single spark at the wrong place and time can result in lasting harm. Burn injuries can cause long-term pain, scarring, and many other injuries that can follow a victim for their lifetime. Medical treatments are expensive, painful on their own, and even the best treatment may not be able to undo the damage. If you’ve suffered burn injuries due to another’s negligence or wrongful acts, contact an attorney today.
At Hare Wynn we’ll work to find those who caused the accident and hold them responsible. With over 125 years of experience helping injury victims, the attorneys at Hare Wynn will fight to protect you and your rights. It can be complicated to prove the cause of an accident and the source of burn injuries, but Hare Wynn can get the job done. With experienced attorneys, local investigators, and expertise recognized by The National Law Journal and other major publications, we can handle every aspect of your case.
At Hare Wynn we have the skill, knowledge, and resources to succeed. Let us put them to work for you. For a free consultation, call us at (859) 550-2900 or use our online contact form today.
Do I Need a Burn Injury Attorney?
Burn cases can be complicated and confusing; a Kentucky burn injury attorney can help you figure out what happened and get the compensation you need. Sometimes the cause of an accident isn’t clear and investigators will need to reconstruct the circumstances that led to it. Afterward, the people who caused the injuries may not take the responsibility they should. Individuals, insurance companies, manufacturers, and business owners may push back against your case.
A burn injury attorney knows how to stand up for you. At Hare Wynn our experienced attorneys can:
- Investigate the accident and work with local authorities to determine the cause. We work with experienced local investigators to get the bottom of what caused the accident.
- Evaluate your injuries and determine how much compensation you may be entitled to. Medical records, lost wages, and many other damages may be used.
- Work with commercial and homeowner’s insurance policies. Manufacturers, employers, homeowners, and many others have insurance policies that cover accidents like these. We’ll work with insurers and negotiate for the maximum amount possible.
- Handle any settlement. When we’re negotiating a settlement, our attorneys use investigator’s reports, medical records, police reports, and many other documents. We’ll pull all the facts together and advocate for you.
- Begin lawsuits against the people and organizations responsible for your injuries.
If you need to go to court, an experienced attorney can help you fight. It’s detailed, technical work, and we have the skills to represent you from start to finish.
Why Choose Hare Wynn to Handle My Case?
Burn injuries can take years to heal and even then they may leave significant scars. The dedicated attorneys at Hare Wynn understand the lasting pain that burn injuries bring, and we’re here to fight for you. At Hare Wynn we have the knowledge, resources, and dedication to see your case through from start to finish. When your case needs investigation, careful settlement negotiations, or even needs to take those responsible to court, we’re with you every step of the way.
Founded in 1890, Hare Wynn has provided 125 years of dedicated service to injury victims. We’re considered one of the leading plaintiff’s firms in the country by leading publications such as The National Law Journal, and we want to put our resources to work for you. We’ve handled all types of burn injury cases, and we understand how to help burn victims get the recovery they need.
We’re proud to serve burn injury victims. In every case, we’ll look at all the options for recovery and build a legal strategy that works for you. No matter how the accident occurred, we can help.
Types of Burn Injuries We Handle
If you’ve been injured, Hare Wynn can help. We handle burn injury cases from many different sources including:
- Thermal burns. These types of burns usually happen when a victim comes in contact with fire or hot surfaces. Building fires, car accident fires, and industrial equipment often cause these types of burns. The high temperature of the fire harms or destroys the skin and deeper tissues, resulting in severe damage that may require extensive treatment.
- Chemical burns. Those working in commercial or industrial settings regularly have to handle dangerous chemicals. Some of these chemicals are extremely dangerous and can cause serious burns if they come in contact with skin. When safety equipment or safety procedures fail, chemical burns may be the result.
- Electrical burns. Electrical burns happen when someone comes into contact with live power lines and wiring. Electricians, construction workers, and repair personnel often work in settings where they rely on others to disconnect electricity before work begins. When that doesn’t happen, and the power is not correctly turned off, it can lead to disaster
Burns are typically ranked on a scale from painful first degree burns to serious third-degree burns that can require major surgeries to repair. All types of burns can hurt, but nerve damage and more serious injury are common with third-degree burns. Medical treatment can be expensive and extremely painful for the victim.
Legal damages for burn injuries may include:
- Medical bills and costs of treatment now and in the future.
- Lost wages.
- Pain and suffering.
- And many others.
If you’ve suffered burn injuries, the attorneys at Hare Wynn can help you find the compensation you need. We are ready to
Experienced Burn Injury Attorneys
At Hare Wynn we’ve handled all types of burn injuries and we know how painful they can be. Burns of any type can lead to permanent damage, disfigurement, and long-term pain. Medical treatments can require multiple surgeries, and even then, victims may still suffer lasting scars. If you, or a loved one, have suffered burn injuries, the experienced Kentucky attorneys at Hare Wynn can fight for you.
If you’ve suffered serious burns in an accident, the attorneys at Hare Wynn will work to help you and your family recover the compensation you are owed. For a free consultation, contact us at (859) 550-2900 or fill out a contact form on our website. Time is limited to file your claim, so don’t wait to get the help you need. Call us today.