Lexington Personal Injury LawyersOver a Century of Advocating for the Injured in Lexington
For over 125 years, the trial attorneys of Hare, Wynn, Newell & Newton, LLP have dedicated themselves to delivering compassionate and crucial legal guidance to injured individuals in Lexington, KY and across the state of Kentucky. Through hard work, dedication, and a knowledge base built over a century, our Lexington personal injury attorneys have been able to collect over $1 billion in compensation for those who need it most.When tragedy strikes, who will you turn to?
Your Lexington, Kentucky personal injury attorneys at Hare, Wynn, Newell & Newton, LLP are ready to aggressively represent and pursue recovery for individuals who have suffered catastrophic injuries as a result of a traffic accident, workplace injury, explosion, burn injury, farming accident, sexual assault, brain injury, and many other forms of personal injury.
Should you, sadly, have to deal with the unexpected loss of a loved one, our devoted Lexington trial attorneys are also able to seek out damages for you through a wrongful death claim.
As a trustworthy pillar in the state of Kentucky, Hare, Wynn, Newell & Newton, LLP will do everything in our power to provide you and your loved ones the legal services and care you deserve.
Contact our injury lawyers in Lexington today at (859) 550-2900 for a sympathetic ear. We’ll listen to your story and get to work resolving your legal problem.
- We have recovered over $1 BILLION in compensation for our clients.
- Recognized by SuperLawyers, Martindale-Hubbell, and The Best Lawyers in America
- Named one of The National Law Journal’s “50 Most Elite Plaintiffs’ Firms in America"
- A reputation of success built on a 125-year foundation of experience handling the most complex cases.
Our Records of SuccessSee More
Why Should I Hire a Lexington Personal Injury Lawyer?
You deserve to not only recover compensation for your injuries after an accident in Lexington, Kentucky, but to maximize how much money you’re ultimately able to recover. The best course of action involves enlisting the help of someone who understands the laws and rules that will apply to your case, who has extensive experience handling injury cases just like yours, and who has demonstrated an ability to win inside and outside of the courtroom.
That’s why Hare, Wynn, Newell & Newton, LLP should be your very first call after you get hurt. Collectively, our Lexington personal injury attorneys have 125+ years of experience and have recovered more than $1 Billion in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
We’re able to continually recover life-changing awards for our clients because we know that:
- You might be blamed for getting hurt. We know how to protect you. Kentucky has pure comparative negligence rules on the books. If you’re blamed for an accident, the value of your injury case can plummet. Our Lexington injury attorneys know how to defend you against claims that you share responsibility for getting hurt. By disproving these allegations or minimizing the degree of fault assigned to you, we can help you maximize your recovery.
- You have a limited time to file a lawsuit. We’re ready to roll up our sleeves today. Kentucky has a two-year statute of limitations that applies to most personal injury lawsuits. If you miss the deadline, you’ll miss out on the opportunity to recover compensation from other parties. By calling our personal injury lawyers immediately after you get hurt, you can help to ensure that your rights are protected and that your injury claim is investigated right away.
- You can’t let insurance companies dictate what your personal injury case is worth. Insurance companies have tons of experience handling injury claims. You probably don’t. So, adjusters will try to leverage that fact in the company’s favor. Our lawyers are here to help you level the playing field. When it comes to valuation, we know that expert insight can make or break a case. So, we never hesitate to bring in accident and injury specialists when it matters most. In doing so, we can be certain that we really know what your case is worth and have the support we need to back up our demands.
We work on a contingency basis, which means that there’s absolutely no risk in calling for our help after you suffer an injury. You only pay if we win. It’s that simple. So, call our Lexington offices to get started today.
Types of Cases We Handle in Lexington, KY
At Hare, Wynn, Newell & Newton, LLP, our personal injury attorneys have handled many cases ranging from the
routine to complex, multi-year litigation. If you've been injured in Lexington, let our experienced team fight for you and your family.
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Burn Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amusement Park Injuries
- Sport Injuries
- Sexual Assault
- Child Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Livestock Accidents
- Farming Accidents
- Explosion Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Dangerous Drugs/Medical Devices
- E-bike Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
Helping Our Clients
Couldn’t be more please with my experience with Hare, Wynn, Newell and Newton! I changed my case representation to them after a poor experience with another lawyer and was incredibly happy that I did! Mr. Jonathan Fannin did a superb job on my case resulting in a quick and favorable settlement in my favor. He […]
Brian Vines did exceptional work for me. Would definitely use this law firm again. – Lois Bussell
I had an excellent experience with this very professional law firm. Brian and Matt were very professional and approached my personal injury case with diligence and urgency. They were very good to work with and worked hard to provide me the maximum settlement. I would highly recommend this firm and would use them again if […]
Their dedication, legal expertise and compassion were amazing. We are at peace with the verdict and totally endorse this outstanding law firm.
If you want great service from great people, this is the place to go. They handled my case in a timely manner and kept me up-to-date every step of the way.
Forever grateful to Libby’s team who loves our family like their own. Best lawyers around!!
I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Hare/Wynn and the attorney in my case, Jonathan Fannin. He went above and beyond my expectations and was a sincere friend through it all, not just my attorney. I wasn’t sure what to do after my accident but he held my hand through […]
Jamie Moncus did an amazing job assisting my mother. Totally outstanding lawyer at an equally outstanding firm!
I absolutely loved the atmosphere there. Everyone is very hard working and once they have their mind set on something they will achieve it.
I can’t begin to tell you how wonderful this firm was to us. The horrible things my husband went through. They made it so much easier. We are so thankful to all that helped. We love you guys.
Compensation For Your Injury
Naturally, those who have suffered from a severe personal injury will be concerned about the recovery they will be able to collect. This financial support can aid many families when they are dealing with hefty medical bills and outstanding home expenses. A personal injury lawyer at Hare, Wynn, Newell & Newton, LLP can help you fight for the compensation you deserve after being injured in an accident in Lexington, KY.
The value of your case will be determined by the amount of damages — physical, mental, emotional, and financial factors — you have had to shoulder.
Damages that Hare, Wynn, Newell & Newton, LLP can obtain include but are not limited to:
- Medical Expenses – Expenses that stem from past and future medical treatment related to your personal injury.
- Emotional Distress/Mental Anguish – Traumatic experiences can cause psychological effects that the injured may suffer from.
- Pain and Suffering – Meant to compensate victims that have suffered discomfort from going through the accident and its lasting effects.
- Physical Impairment – Paid out when the victim is no longer able to enjoy everyday physical activity, hobbies, or exercise.
- Disfigurement – Injuries that cause a major alteration to your physical appearance or limit your ability to live a “normal life” can be compensated.
- Loss of Earnings – Covers wages lost because of the injury as well as any reduction in pay if you are unable to perform your job or are moved to a lower-paying position.
- Wrongful Death Damages - This can include damages for medical costs, funeral arrangments, and other damages.
Call Hare, Wynn, Newell & Newton, LLP today at (859) 550-2900 or fill out an online contact form if you are in need of a team of personal injury attorneys in Lexington, KY who have the skills and dedication to help you get your life back together.