Experienced Kentucky Trial Lawyers
Over a Century of Advocating for the Injured
For over 125 years, the trial attorneys of Hare Wynn have dedicated themselves to delivering compassionate and crucial legal guidance to injured individuals all across the state of Kentucky, including the beautiful community of Lexington. Through hard work, dedication, and a knowledge base built over a century, we have been able to collect over $1 billion in compensation for those who need it most.
When tragedy strikes, who will you turn to?
Your Kentucky personal injury attorneys at Hare Wynn are ready to aggressively represent and pursue recovery for individuals who have suffered catastrophic injuries as a result of a traffic accident, workplace injury, explosion, burn injury, farming accident, sexual assault, brain injury, and many other forms of personal injury.
Should you, sadly, have to deal with the unexpected loss of a loved one, our devoted Kentucky trial attorneys are also able to seek out damages for you through a wrongful death claim.
As a trustworthy pillar in the state of Kentucky Hare Wynn will do everything in our power to provide you and your loved ones the legal services and care you deserve.
Contact us today at (859) 550-2900 for a sympathetic ear. We’ll listen to your story and get to work resolving your legal problem.
Why Choose Hare Wynn?
- We have recovered over $1 BILLION in compensation for our clients.
- Recognized by SuperLawyers, Martindale-Hubbell, and The Best Lawyers in America
- Named one of The National Law Journal’s “50 Most Elite Plaintiffs’ Firms in America"
- A reputation of success built on a 125-year foundation of experience handling the most complex cases.
Our Records of SuccessSee More
Types of Cases We Handle
At Hare Wynn, our attorneys have handled many cases ranging from the
routine to complex, multi-year litigation. Let our experienced team fight
for you and your family.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Burn Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amusement Park Injuries
- Sexual Assault
- Child Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Livestock Accidents
- Farming Accidents
- Explosion Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Dangerous Drugs/Medical Devices
Helping Our ClientsThey made it so much easier.
I can't begin to tell you how wonderful Jamie and Karen were to us. The horrible things my husband went through. They made it so much easier. We are so thankful to all that helped. We love you guys.Read More Client Testimonials
Compensation For Your Injury
Naturally, those who have suffered from a severe personal injury will be concerned about the recovery they will be able to collect. This financial support can aid many families when they are dealing with hefty medical bills and outstanding home expenses.
The value of your case will be determined by the amount of damages — physical, mental, emotional, and financial factors — you have had to shoulder.
Damages that Hare Wynn can obtain include but are not limited to:
- Medical Expenses – Expenses that stem from past and future medical treatment related to your personal injury.
- Emotional Distress/Mental Anguish – Traumatic experiences can cause psychological effects that the injured may suffer from.
- Pain and Suffering – Meant to compensate victims that have suffered discomfort from going through the accident and its lasting effects.
- Physical Impairment – Paid out when the victim is no longer able to enjoy everyday physical activity, hobbies, or exercise.
- Disfigurement – Injuries that cause a major alteration to your physical appearance or limit your ability to live a “normal life” can be compensated.
- Loss of Earnings – Covers wages lost because of the injury as well as any reduction in pay if you are unable to perform your job or are moved to a lower-paying position.
- Wrongful Death Damages - This can include damages for medical costs, funeral arrangments, and other damages.
Kentucky Car Accident Statistics
According to Kentucky’s 2017 Traffic Collision Facts Report:
- There were a reported 721 fatalities on public roads in 2017.
- There were a total of 23,961 collisions on public roads in 2017.
- There were a total of 136,979 accidents reported that took place on public roads in 2017.
- Approximately 1 of every 5,575 Kentucky residents died as a result of a fatal traffic accident on a public road in Kentucky.
- About 1 in 121 Kentucky residents were injured in a traffic collision in 2017.
- Approximately 1 of every 22 licensed drivers in Kentucky were involved in a traffic collision.
- There were 544 males versus 238 females killed in a traffic accident in 2017.
- 16.5 percent of all individuals who lost their lives in a collision were between 15 to 25 years old.
- 67 percent of all collisions in 2017 occurred between two or more moving vehicles.
Truck Accident Statistics
As per the 2017 Traffic Collision Facts Report:
- Trucks accounted for 4 percent of all vehicle collisions but made up 7 percent of vehicles in fatal collisions.
- There were 164,556 registered commercial trucks in the state of Kentucky in 2017.
- A total of 9,819 trucks were involved in collisions, 82 in fatal collisions, and 1,461 in non-fatal injury collisions.
- 32 percent of hazardous cargo collisions occurred on interstates.
Workplace Injury Statistics
The 2018 Kentucky Occupational Injury, Illness & Fatality report revealed that:
Brain Injury Statistics
As per the 2018 Brain Injury Fact Sheet developed by the Brain Injury Alliance of Kentucky:
- Over 15,000 people visited Kentucky hospitals with a traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- An average of 41 TBIs occurred per day.
- Of the 15,000 injured parties, 11,673 were treated and released from an emergency department, 3,522 were hospitalized and 1,034 lost their lives.
- 2,346 TBIs occurred among children ages 0 to 14 years old.
- Falls accounted for over twice as many TBIs as motor vehicle traffic accidents.
- There are an estimated 202,488 to 214,032 Kentucky residents living with a head injury, which accounts for nearly 5 to 5.3 percent of Kentucky’s population.
Sexual Assault Statistics
The Kentucky Association of Sexual Assault Programs, in conjunction with the Center for Disease Control, released information highlighting sexual assault, stalking, and intimate partner violence in Kentucky.
As of 2010:
- 345,000 or 20.3%, Kentucky women have been raped.
- 812,000 or 47.7%, Kentucky women have experienced sexual violence.
- 313,000 or 19.6%, of men in Kentucky have experienced sexual violence.
- 420,000 or 24.7% of women in Kentucky were victims of stalking.
- 638,000 or 37.5% of Kentucky women have been raped, stalked, &/or experienced physical violence by an intimate partner.
- 495,000 or 31% of Kentucky men have been raped, stalked, &/or experienced physical violence by an intimate partner.
Call Hare Wynn today at (859) 550-2900 or fill out an online contact form if you are in need of a team of personal injury attorneys who have the skills and dedication to help you get your life back together.