Lexington Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Lexington, KY, contact Hare Wynn | Accident & Injury Lawyers for immediate legal assistance. You may have the right to recover compensation from those responsible, and our Lexington personal injury lawyers will fight to maximize your financial recovery.Over a Century of Fighting for the Injured in Lexington
For more than 125 years, our AV-Rated law firm has been dedicated to helping accident victims in Lexington and throughout the Bluegrass State. Since our founding, our firm has successfully recovered more than $1 Billion in settlements and verdicts for injury victims just like you.
Whether you’ve suffered catastrophic injuries as a result of a car accident, truck accident, workplace accident, farming accident, defective product, a slip and fall, medical negligence, or other acts of negligence, you can count on Hare Wynn | Accident & Injury Lawyers.When tragedy strikes, who will you turn to?
Our award-winning Lexington accident lawyers are respected and feared by insurance companies because of our ability to get results for our clients. When you turn to us for help, we’ll advocate fiercely on your behalf during settlement negotiations. And, we will be more than ready to take your case to a jury if you aren’t offered a fair deal.
We will do everything in our power to help you recover the compensation you need and deserve during this difficult time in your life.
Contact our law office in Fayette County at (859) 550-2900 to discuss your personal injury case today. We offer a free consultation, so there’s absolutely no risk or obligation to sit down with our experienced personal injury attorneys in Lexington, Kentucky.
- We have recovered over $1 BILLION in compensation for our clients.
- Recognized by SuperLawyers, Martindale-Hubbell, and The Best Lawyers in America
- Named one of The National Law Journal’s “50 Most Elite Plaintiffs’ Firms in America"
- A reputation of success built on a 125-year foundation of experience handling the most complex cases.
Our Records of SuccessSee More
Verdict in Vehicle Rollover Accident
Settlement in Wrongful Death Plane Crash
Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice Case
Why Should I Hire a Lexington Personal Injury Lawyer?
You deserve to not only recover compensation for your injuries after an accident in Lexington, Kentucky, but to maximize how much money you’re ultimately able to recover. The best course of action involves enlisting the help of someone who understands the laws and rules that will apply to your case, who has extensive experience handling injury cases just like yours, and who has demonstrated an ability to win inside and outside of the courtroom.
That’s why Hare Wynn | Accident & Injury Lawyers should be your very first call after you get hurt. Collectively, our Lexington personal injury attorneys have 125+ years of experience and have recovered more than $1 Billion in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
We’re able to continually recover life-changing awards for our clients because we know that:
- You might be blamed for getting hurt. We know how to protect you. Kentucky has pure comparative negligence rules on the books. If you’re blamed for an accident, the value of your injury case can plummet. Our Lexington injury attorneys know how to defend you against claims that you share responsibility for getting hurt. By disproving these allegations or minimizing the degree of fault assigned to you, we can help you maximize your recovery.
- You have a limited time to file a lawsuit. We’re ready to roll up our sleeves today. Kentucky has a two-year statute of limitations that applies to most personal injury lawsuits. If you miss the deadline, you’ll miss out on the opportunity to recover compensation from other parties. By calling our personal injury lawyers immediately after you get hurt, you can help to ensure that your rights are protected and that your injury claim is investigated right away.
- You can’t let insurance companies dictate what your personal injury case is worth. Insurance companies have tons of experience handling injury claims. You probably don’t. So, adjusters will try to leverage that fact in the company’s favor. Our lawyers are here to help you level the playing field. When it comes to valuation, we know that expert insight can make or break a case. So, we never hesitate to bring in accident and injury specialists when it matters most. In doing so, we can be certain that we really know what your case is worth and have the support we need to back up our demands.
We work on a contingency basis, which means that there’s absolutely no risk in calling for our help after you suffer an injury. You only pay if we win. It’s that simple. So, call our Lexington offices to get started today.
Types of Cases We Handle in Lexington, KY
At Hare Wynn | Accident & Injury Lawyers, our personal injury attorneys have handled many cases ranging from the
routine to complex, multi-year litigation. If you've been injured in Lexington, let our experienced team fight for you and your family.
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Burn Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amusement Park Injuries
- Sport Injuries
- Sexual Assault
- Child Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Livestock Accidents
- Farming Accidents
- Explosion Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Dangerous Drugs/Medical Devices
- E-bike Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
Helping Our Clients
Couldn’t be more please with my experience with ! I changed my case representation to them after a poor experience with another lawyer and was incredibly happy that I did! Mr. Jonathan Fannin did a superb job on my case resulting in a quick and favorable settlement in my favor. He was in constant contact […]
Brian Vines did exceptional work for me. Would definitely use this law firm again. – Lois Bussell
I had an excellent experience with this very professional law firm. Brian and Matt were very professional and approached my personal injury case with diligence and urgency. They were very good to work with and worked hard to provide me the maximum settlement. I would highly recommend this firm and would use them again if […]
Their dedication, legal expertise and compassion were amazing. We are at peace with the verdict and totally endorse this outstanding law firm.
If you want great service from great people, this is the place to go. They handled my case in a timely manner and kept me up-to-date every step of the way.
Forever grateful to Libby’s team who loves our family like their own. Best lawyers around!!
I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Hare/Wynn and the attorney in my case, Jonathan Fannin. He went above and beyond my expectations and was a sincere friend through it all, not just my attorney. I wasn’t sure what to do after my accident but he held my hand through […]
Jamie Moncus did an amazing job assisting my mother. Totally outstanding lawyer at an equally outstanding firm!
I absolutely loved the atmosphere there. Everyone is very hard working and once they have their mind set on something they will achieve it.
I can’t begin to tell you how wonderful this firm was to us. The horrible things my husband went through. They made it so much easier. We are so thankful to all that helped. We love you guys.
What Damages Are Available After an Accident in Lexington, KY?
The costs of an unexpected accident can be staggering. The National Safety Council estimates that sustaining “possible” injuries in a car crash can cost $155,000. The economic fallout surges to $1,219,000 for a “disabling” injury and $11,148,000 when an accident results in death. Those are just the financial consequences and don’t take things like pain and suffering and emotional distress into account.
At Hare Wynn | Accident & Injury Lawyers, we know that money won’t necessarily mean that you’ll make a full recovery. The physical and emotional repercussions can follow you for a lifetime. However, a financial award can serve as a bit of justice and help to relieve the financial burden of an accident that someone else caused. Our law firm will aggressively pursue all damages available to you under Kentucky state law. This includes both economic damages intended to make you financially whole, as well as non-economic damages for more intimate harms. This can include money for:
- Medical Bills
- Lost wages
- Chronic pain
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Disfigurement and loss of limb
- And more
Our personal injury attorneys in Lexington will work closely with experts as we value your case. Doctors, therapists, vocational specialists, and other experts can help us understand the severity and impact of your injuries and build a solid legal argument on your behalf.
We will not allow the insurance companies to have the final say when it comes to what your case is worth. We’ll fight tooth and nail to get you a financial award that reflects the full value of your injuries and suffering. And, we work on a contingency fee basis, so you’ll never have to worry about out-of-pocket expenses or the cost of hiring our firm. You pay nothing until we win. End of story.
Get started with a free case evaluation today. Our compassionate team is always standing by to answer your call.