Kentucky Personal Injury Lawyers
Over a Century of Advocating for the Injured
For over 125 years, the trial attorneys of Hare Wynn have dedicated themselves to delivering compassionate and crucial legal guidance to injured individuals all across the state of Kentucky, including the beautiful community of Lexington. Through hard work, dedication, and a knowledge base built over a century, we have been able to collect over $1 billion in compensation for those who need it most.
When tragedy strikes, who will you turn to?
Your Kentucky personal injury attorneys at Hare Wynn are ready to aggressively represent and pursue recovery for individuals who have suffered catastrophic injuries as a result of a traffic accident, workplace injury, explosion, burn injury, farming accident, sexual assault, brain injury, and many other forms of personal injury.
Should you, sadly, have to deal with the unexpected loss of a loved one, our devoted Kentucky trial attorneys are also able to seek out damages for you through a wrongful death claim.
As a trustworthy pillar in the state of Kentucky Hare Wynn will do everything in our power to provide you and your loved ones the legal services and care you deserve.
Contact us today at (859) 550-2900 for a sympathetic ear. We’ll listen to your story and get to work resolving your legal problem.
Why Choose Hare Wynn?
- We have recovered over $1 BILLION in compensation for our clients.
- Recognized by SuperLawyers, Martindale-Hubbell, and The Best Lawyers in America
- Named one of The National Law Journal’s “50 Most Elite Plaintiffs’ Firms in America"
- A reputation of success built on a 125-year foundation of experience handling the most complex cases.
Our Records of SuccessSee More
Types of Cases We Handle
At Hare Wynn, our attorneys have handled many cases ranging from the
routine to complex, multi-year litigation. Let our experienced team fight
for you and your family.
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Burn Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Amusement Park Injuries
- Sexual Assault
- Child Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Livestock Accidents
- Farming Accidents
- Explosion Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Dangerous Drugs/Medical Devices
- E-bike Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
Helping Our Clients
Couldn’t be more please with my experience with Hare, Wynn, Newell and Newton! I changed my case representation to them after a poor experience with another lawyer and was incredibly happy that I did! Mr. Jonathan Fannin did a superb job on my case resulting in a quick and favorable settlement in my favor. He […]
Brian Vines did exceptional work for me. Would definitely use this law firm again. – Lois Bussell
I had an excellent experience with this very professional law firm. Brian and Matt were very professional and approached my personal injury case with diligence and urgency. They were very good to work with and worked hard to provide me the maximum settlement. I would highly recommend this firm and would use them again if […]
Their dedication, legal expertise and compassion were amazing. We are at peace with the verdict and totally endorse this outstanding law firm.
If you want great service from great people, this is the place to go. They handled my case in a timely manner and kept me up-to-date every step of the way.
Forever grateful to Libby’s team who loves our family like their own. Best lawyers around!!
I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Hare/Wynn and the attorney in my case, Jonathan Fannin. He went above and beyond my expectations and was a sincere friend through it all, not just my attorney. I wasn’t sure what to do after my accident but he held my hand through […]
Jamie Moncus did an amazing job assisting my mother. Totally outstanding lawyer at an equally outstanding firm!
I absolutely loved the atmosphere there. Everyone is very hard working and once they have their mind set on something they will achieve it.
I can’t begin to tell you how wonderful this firm was to us. The horrible things my husband went through. They made it so much easier. We are so thankful to all that helped. We love you guys.
Compensation For Your Injury
Naturally, those who have suffered from a severe personal injury will be concerned about the recovery they will be able to collect. This financial support can aid many families when they are dealing with hefty medical bills and outstanding home expenses.
The value of your case will be determined by the amount of damages — physical, mental, emotional, and financial factors — you have had to shoulder.
Damages that Hare Wynn can obtain include but are not limited to:
- Medical Expenses – Expenses that stem from past and future medical treatment related to your personal injury.
- Emotional Distress/Mental Anguish – Traumatic experiences can cause psychological effects that the injured may suffer from.
- Pain and Suffering – Meant to compensate victims that have suffered discomfort from going through the accident and its lasting effects.
- Physical Impairment – Paid out when the victim is no longer able to enjoy everyday physical activity, hobbies, or exercise.
- Disfigurement – Injuries that cause a major alteration to your physical appearance or limit your ability to live a “normal life” can be compensated.
- Loss of Earnings – Covers wages lost because of the injury as well as any reduction in pay if you are unable to perform your job or are moved to a lower-paying position.
- Wrongful Death Damages - This can include damages for medical costs, funeral arrangments, and other damages.
Call Hare Wynn today at (859) 550-2900 or fill out an online contact form if you are in need of a team of personal injury attorneys who have the skills and dedication to help you get your life back together.